GCC 3.0.2

Please consider the 3.0 branch frozen for the 3.0.2 release as of midnight
tonight, GMT - 8.  (That gives you another 14 hours or so from the time
this message was written.)

>From that point forward, all non-documentation patches will need my
approval.

Shortly after the freeze, I will make pre-release tarballs for
final testing.

If there are regressions in 3.0.2, relative to previous 3.0 releases,
please let me know ASAP so that we can figure out how to fix them.

Thank you,