This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: need more constant constraints
- To: Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>
- Subject: Re: need more constant constraints
- From: law at redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 04:10:06 -0600
- cc: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>, David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Geoff Keating <geoffk at redhat dot com>
- Reply-To: law at redhat dot com
In message <3BB47F81.DD4769@apple.com>you write:
> Given that Motorola's assignment has been repeatedly cast into doubt
> by non-Motorola people (myself included), I'd say that at this point
> no statement from Motorola will be sufficient, and we're going to
> need an explicit ruling by the FSF. The situation is ridiculous, is
> interfering with progress, and I'd like us to put an end to it once
> and for all.