This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
gcc throwing an internal error only on HP-UX ?
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: gcc throwing an internal error only on HP-UX ?
- From: Harri Pasanen <harri dot pasanen at trema dot com>
- Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 14:18:58 +0200
- Organization: Trema Laboratories
I've submitted an item c++/4351 where gcc dies when compiling a file on
HP-UX, while on Linux the compilation does go through without problems.
Any guesses what would cause one platform to perform differently at compile
time apart from system headers? Or is the HP backend broken in a way that
caused the gcc itself to misbehave?