GCC website and (broken) links

Recently I spent some time repairing broken and redirected links on the
GCC website (and I still have to fix a couple).

Some of these links we missed when merging EGCS and gcc, libstdc++-v3,
and GCJ, some was usual bitrot, but a couple of problematic links are/were
pages of contributors and pages not really necessary in the technical
sense like reference uses of our tools, links to concrete versions of
other tools etc.

Adding pages from the latter class (contributors, reference uses, concrete
versions,...) is certainly fine with me, but if you add such links, please
try to keep an eye on them and maintain them more actively in the future.

Thanks,
Gerald

PS: Before my current fixes (and despite of many fixes I had committed
during recent months), my link checker said:

  Internal:    912 total,    198 unique,      6 problems, ratio =   3%
  External:    986 total,    985 unique,    117 problems, ratio =  11%
                                            ^^^