Re: libtool - how to find/make it ?

Toon Moene <toon@moene.indiv.nluug.nl> writes:

|> Alexandre Oliva wrote:

|> > Hmm...  I see each subdirectory of libf2c has its own configure
|> > script,
|>
|> Well, I don't think this is the problem - libf2c/Makefile.in isn't under
|> automake at all, presently.
|>
|> Perhaps I can just ask the questions I want to know an answer to,
|> instead of you having to guess where I'm heading :-):
|>
|> 1. Assuming libtool is not something installed on the system GCC is
|>    built on - where does libstdc++-3 get it from ?

It's always part of the sources, built by the configure script.  The
contents of the libtool.m4 macro file should be added to aclocal.m4
(either by copying or by using sinclude as above).  The AC_PROG_LIBTOOL
macro should then do all what is required to create the libtool script in
the build directory.  *Note Integrating libtool with your package:
(libtool)Integrating libtool.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab                                  "And now for something
Andreas.Schwab@suse.de				completely different."