This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
questions of gcc compiling.
- To: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Subject: questions of gcc compiling.
- From: =?GB2312?Q?=C1=F5=D3=A2=C8=A8?= <lyq at sunny-capital dot com>
- Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 13:38:44 +0800
- Organization: =?GB2312?Q?=B1=B1=BE=A9=D0=C5=B6=BC=CE=B0=D2=B5=CA=FD=D7=D6=CD=A8=D0=C5=BC=BC=CA=F5=D3=D0=CF=DE=B9=AB=CB=BE?=
- Reply-To: lyq at sunny-capital dot com
Hello, gcc team,
Now I have a question need your help.
My system is solaris 5.8(64bits), when I tried to compile c sourcecode with gcc3.0.1 or gcc2.95.c for solaris8 with the option -m64, the system give me a error message. So I wonder to know does the corrent version of gcc support solaris 5.8(64bits). If it can, what shall do the next? If it cann't, does it has another solution?
May you can reply the mail as soon as possible!