This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Using alloca (or stmt exprs) as a function call argument is bad?
- To: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Subject: Re: Using alloca (or stmt exprs) as a function call argument is bad?
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 12:45:51 -0700
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <200109231455.KAA17155@caip.rutgers.edu>
On Sun, Sep 23, 2001 at 10:55:43AM -0400, Kaveh R. Ghazi wrote:
> So have you any thoughts on how best to have gcc warn the user that
> they've just done something dangerous?
Dunno. It'd probably be just as easy to fix it as to warn.