This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Successful build
- To: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- Subject: Re: Successful build
- From: Jack Cummings <jack at ice dot mudshark dot org>
- Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 11:32:05 -0700
- Cc: John Warriner <johnwarriner at earthlink dot net>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <3BAE15B4.C848587C@earthlink.net> <20010924112921.B2016@us.ibm.com>
On Mon, Sep 24, 2001 at 11:29:21AM -0700, Janis Johnson wrote:
> > gcc 3.0.1 successfully built on
> > i686-pc-linux-gnu Successful (Mandrake 8.0, glibc 2.2.4)
> Thanks! This is now included in the GCC 3.0 build status list at
Another couple, although building them isn't as straightforward..
sparcv9-sun-solaris2.7 ( 64 bit )
hppa64-hp-hpux11.00 ( 64 bit )