This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: bootstrap failure on darwin, compare stages
- To: Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>
- Subject: Re: bootstrap failure on darwin, compare stages
- From: Andreas Tobler <toa at pop dot agri dot ch>
- Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 14:45:42 +0200
- CC: GCC <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Organization: zero
- References: <200109212137.OAA10241@scv1.apple.com>
- Reply-To: toa at pop dot agri dot ch
Dale Johannesen wrote:
> >> I haven't bootstrapped recently, I'll try it now.
> Bad news: it works fine for me. (I've got a couple of local
> modifications involving scheduling, but it's wildly unlikely that fixed
> the bootstrap.)
The gnu one?
Not for me, now parse.o from java and the insn-emit.o differs.
The switches mentioned above spit very much code to investigate ....