bootstrap failure on darwin, compare stages

Hi all,

since yesterday bootstrapping fails on darwin. My question is not 'what
is the fix' I'd like to know how to track down the problem.
Unfortunately the trapping fails in the stage of comparing the stage 1
with 2. The failing part is insn-emit.o which differs. How can I find
out what's going wrong?

Any advice is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Andreas