This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
bootstrap failure on darwin, compare stages
- To: GCC <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Subject: bootstrap failure on darwin, compare stages
- From: Andreas Tobler <toa at pop dot agri dot ch>
- Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 21:37:15 +0200
- Organization: zero
- Reply-To: toa at pop dot agri dot ch
since yesterday bootstrapping fails on darwin. My question is not 'what
is the fix' I'd like to know how to track down the problem.
Unfortunately the trapping fails in the stage of comparing the stage 1
with 2. The failing part is insn-emit.o which differs. How can I find
out what's going wrong?
Any advice is highly appreciated.