Re: Loop unroll fixes

>>>>> Bernd Schmidt writes:

Bernd> Then please describe the nature of the bug and how the patch fixes it.

Bernd> I would have liked a "walkthrough" of the problem; some detailed information
Bernd> on what transformation is being done, which part of the compiler does it and
Bernd> why, what's wrong with it etc.  I was hoping you could
Bernd> provide it since you reviewed the patch?

	I just sent three messages to gcc-patches breaking out the three
independent pieces of Zoltan's original patch and explaining each one
using my own description of what it fixes and how it fixes the incorrect
code generation.

	I don't know if this is sufficiently thorough.  My explanation is
more detailed and specific for each hunk.  The separate messages should
clarify which parts are independent.

Thanks, David