Re: gcc on Mac OS X

Stan Shebs wrote:

> I was making a feeble joke.  The FSF CVS sources are supposed to
> stay in a working state, but in practice, builds break on one or
> another platform regularly.  I generally try a bootstrap on the
> sources every 2-3 days, in hopes of catching bad checkins quickly;

I do it daily if possible. My Powerbook can also work when I have a
meeting which I have quite often :-)

> eventually I want to have an Apple machine reporting results to
> gcc-testresults.

Does it make sense to post daily results to gcc-testresults with a
derived gnu-gcc branch or should it be apple or you to report these results?

> I don't know if this is what the GCC bigshots do, but this is the
> kind of thing that works for me.

Thanks for the advice, at least a way to track down some oddities.

CHeers,
Andreas