What template features are still lacking in g++?

Hi,

  What are the template features still lacking that keep g++
from doing things like Andrei Alexandrescu's 'Loki' without
special adaptations?  (I do know that someone's adapted
Loki to gcc2.95).

I think it'd be nice to put a list of the features lacking
on the features page, just to make it easier to know where
g++ stands.

JDonner