Re: Multilibs with different configs (different include-paths)?

> From: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva@redhat.com>
> Date: 31 Aug 2001 18:36:55 -0300

> On Aug 31, 2001, Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter.nilsson@axis.com> wrote:
>
> > I have a cross toolchain where one of the multilibs has
> > different include files than the others.  The current multilib
> > machinery caches include-configs across all multilibs, so things
> > break when the target libiberty builds, because of the resulting
> > incorrect config.h (IIRC).
>
> Nope, each multilib gets a different config.cache, named
> ${target_alias}${multilibdir}/config.cache

Good, if that's what's supposed to happen, then we just have a
configuration bug.  The behavior I see matches having a single
${target_alias}/config.cache.  [Time passes...]  It looks like
the fault is with libstdc++-v3; it passes on
--cache-file=../config.cache to each multilib.  I'll investigate
further and hope to come up with a patch.

brgds, H-P