Re: gcc Postscript manual

Joseph, I had another look at the problem Bernd reported, and indeed,
using different browsers (Netscape 4.77 and Konquerer) when downloading
Postscript manuals via our /onlinedocs pages, the downloaded version is
gzip-ed, but only carries a .ps extension.

Now, if you're using gv to view the Postscript files, this won't matter,
but it is A Bad Thing[tm] in general, so we should fix this.

I suggest to simply add .gz to the links on that page. If you agree,
please go ahead and make that change, else we have to come up with
something else.

Gerald