This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC status on Linux/SPARC32
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: GCC status on Linux/SPARC32
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 23:40:40 +0200 (CEST)
- cc: Jack Lloyd <lloyd at acm dot jhu dot edu>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On 31 Aug 2001, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> This is already fixed in mainline, so there's no point in documenting
> it in doc/install.texi any more.
Well, how about the version on the 3.0-branch?
(And yes, it's a pitty that it wasn't fixed for 3.0.x, as that means that
GNU/Linux distributors or BSD projects won't be able to use GCC 3.0 for
Gerald "Jerry" firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/