This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc on Mac OS X
- To: toa at pop dot agri dot ch
- Subject: Re: gcc on Mac OS X
- From: Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>
- Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 13:54:00 -0700
- Cc: Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>, Aurelien <aurelien at fractals dot be>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Friday, August 31, 2001, at 01:46 PM, Andreas Tobler wrote:
> Stan Shebs wrote:
>> Yes, Apple's cc is based on 2.95.2, but we're working on getting
>> what will be 3.1 working, in expectation of using it in a future
>> release of Mac OS X. The basic compiler, as checked out from the
>> FSF sources, works now (modulo bootstrap-breaking checkins), and
> IOW, still not possible to bootstrap? Well, I wasn't until thiss evening
I fixed the bug about 10 minutes ago. It will bootstrap now.