Re: gcc on Mac OS X

Stan Shebs wrote:

> Yes, Apple's cc is based on 2.95.2, but we're working on getting
> what will be 3.1 working, in expectation of using it in a future
> release of Mac OS X.  The basic compiler, as checked out from the
> FSF sources, works now (modulo bootstrap-breaking checkins), and

IOW, still not possible to bootstrap? Well, I wasn't until thiss evening MEST.

I ask again, maybe a person reading this on gcc could help.

How is it possible to use gdb to track down gcc bootstrap errors?
Is there a how to around? I searched the gcc side with no luck.

I really appreciate a pointer to if there is one :-)
No, I don't have much experience with gdb, but I can read!

Thank you in advance,
CHeers,
Andreas