This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Is there unparse in gcc-3.0?
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Is there unparse in gcc-3.0?
- From: Yonghua Ding <ding at cs dot purdue dot edu>
- Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 10:15:18 -0500
- Organization: Department of Computer Sciences, Purdue University
I'm a graduate student at Purdue University. In this semester I need
design a compiler course project on gcc-3.0 platform. Though I have
checked the documents and some source code, I want to make sure whether
there's unparse in gcc-3.0. Here the unparse I mean is the abstract
syntax tree(high level IR) unparse.