This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: updated link to AIX gcc binary site
- To: Nathan Stratton Treadway <nathant at ontko dot com>
- Subject: Re: updated link to AIX gcc binary site
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 21:49:15 +0200 (CEST)
- cc: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Thu, 30 Aug 2001, Nathan Stratton Treadway wrote:
> I just noticed that the correction I mentioned below did show up on
> ... but there is a very-similar-looking page
> http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/install/binaries.html which seems to be
> out of sync with the first (and thus out of date). Should those both be
> being generated from the same .texi source?
Yes. Respectively, this document should no longer have been on
I debugged the script (not written by myself) invoking my script on
www.gnu.org, found the problem, and fixed it.
A manual run of that script fixed the problem you reported, and it will
now operate nightly and remove obsolete files from the GCC web area.
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/