Re: updated link to AIX gcc binary site

On Thu, 30 Aug 2001, Nathan Stratton Treadway wrote:
> I just noticed that the correction I mentioned below did show up on
>   http://gcc.gnu.org/install/binaries.html
> ... but there is a very-similar-looking page
>   http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/install/binaries.html  which seems to be
> out of sync with the first (and thus out of date).  Should those both be
> being generated from the same .texi source?

Yes. Respectively, this document should no longer have been on
www.gnu.org.

I debugged the script (not written by myself) invoking my script on
www.gnu.org, found the problem, and fixed it.

A manual run of that script fixed the problem you reported, and it will
now operate nightly and remove obsolete files from the GCC web area.

Thanks!
Gerald