This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ## addition to gcc manual
- To: Byron Young <bkyoung at cwnet dot com>
- Subject: Re: ## addition to gcc manual
- From: Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc at mediaone dot net>
- Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 14:36:08 -0400
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, kernelnewbies at nl dot linux dot org
- References: <3B8E7DC0.E828CCC@cwnet.com>
On Thu, Aug 30, 2001 at 10:54:08AM -0700, Byron Young wrote:
> The question is what does the ## mean.
> The answer is being discussed on the kernelnewbies mailing list
> (firstname.lastname@example.org and has been answered rather well.
> The gcc manual on the www.gnu.org website seems to contain no mention of
> this. The index, in the # section, makes no reference to ##.
> Is adding this information to the gcc manual possible?
It's already in the manual for the C preprocessor (CPP):