Re: updated link to AIX gcc binary site

I just noticed that the correction I mentioned below did show up on
  http://gcc.gnu.org/install/binaries.html
... but there is a very-similar-looking page
  http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/install/binaries.html  which seems to be
out of sync with the first (and thus out of date).  Should those both be
being generated from the same .texi source?

							Nathan

On Thu, Aug 02, 2001 at 02:16:13PM -0400, David Edelsohn wrote:

> Nathan> I was looking at your page http://gcc.gnu.org/install/binaries.html, and
> Nathan> found that the "Bull's Freeware and Shareware Archvie for AIX" link is
> Nathan> broken.
>
> Nathan> It looks like the new URL for the site you wanted is
> Nathan> http://freeware.bull.net/ .
>
> 	Thanks.  I corrected the TeXinfo in the sources.
>
> 	I am not sure exactly what the procedure is to update the HTML on
> the website from the .texi source.  Hopefully Gerald can fix that up.
>
> Thanks, David

Nathan Stratton Treadway  | Ray Ontko & Co. | Software consulting services
nathant@ontko.com         | Richmond, IN    | http://www.ontko.com/