This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: cvs lock stuck?
- To: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: cvs lock stuck?
- From: law at redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 10:59:48 -0600
- cc: Joern Rennecke <amylaar at redhat dot com>, jakub at redhat dot com, Michael Matz <matzmich at cs dot tu-berlin dot de>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Reply-To: law at redhat dot com
In message <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org
> On Thu, 30 Aug 2001, Joern Rennecke wrote:
> > Of course, this is easy to avoid by skipping to the end straight ahead
> > with G and then going back to the start. But we can't expect any kind
> > of instructions to followed consistently with an anoncvs server.
> Wasn't there a plan to move anoncvs to a different machine?
Yes, but who's got the time to set things up? As much as I'd like to
do this, I simply don't have the time.