This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Why patches of Feb 2000 get applied on gcc 2.95.3
- To: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Subject: Why patches of Feb 2000 get applied on gcc 2.95.3
- From: "GNUTeam" <gnuteam at kpit dot com>
- Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 17:42:47 +0530
- Cc: <gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org>,<gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Reply-To: <gnuteam at kpit dot com>
We are using gcc 2.95.3, binutils 2.11.2 and newlib 1.9.0 for our build of
sh targets. We observed that some of the patches on gcc-cvs feb 2000 mail
archive for file sh.md (shown as applied) are not applied to gcc 2.95.3
which was released on 16th march 2001. The sh.md in source code of gcc2.95.3
shows that it is modified in Aug 1999. what would be the reason behind this?
Also, We would like to know how to determine the release of any file present
in source code for e.g release of sh.md?
Thanks & Regards