This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: cvs lock stuck?
- To: Joern Rennecke <amylaar at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: cvs lock stuck?
- From: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 12:46:14 +0100 (BST)
- cc: <jakub at redhat dot com>, Michael Matz <matzmich at cs dot tu-berlin dot de>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Thu, 30 Aug 2001, Joern Rennecke wrote:
> Of course, this is easy to avoid by skipping to the end straight ahead
> with G and then going back to the start. But we can't expect any kind
> of instructions to followed consistently with an anoncvs server.
Wasn't there a plan to move anoncvs to a different machine?