This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: undefined symbol: __dso_handle
- To: Aurelien <aurelien at fractals dot be>
- Subject: Re: undefined symbol: __dso_handle
- From: Alex Buell <alex dot buell at tahallah dot demon dot co dot uk>
- Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 10:29:55 +0100 (BST)
- cc: Jeff Sturm <jsturm at one-point dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Thu, 30 Aug 2001, Aurelien wrote:
> OK, I have downloaded binutils 2.11.2, compiled and installed it. I
> have even re-compiled gcc 3.1 (make bootstrap) and re-installed it.
> But the problem remains.
You need to recompile glibc as well.
"We all make mistakes.. ", said the Dalek, whilst dismounting the dustbin.