This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.0.1 Released
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.0.1 Released
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 00:13:04 -0700
- cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
--On Monday, August 27, 2001 08:27:49 PM +0100 "Joseph S. Myers"
> On Mon, 20 Aug 2001, Mark Mitchell wrote:
>> GCC 3.0.1 has been released.
> This announcement still doesn't seem to have reached gcc-announce. Who
> are the gcc-announce moderators, and shouldn't you be authorised to post
> to gcc-announce directly?
I don't know who the moderators are -- but I know I'm one of them. I
regularly prevent spam from going to gcc-announce by not approving
spam messages. But, I never got an approval notice for my posting,
so I assumed it had just gone out. Hmm. In any case, I've reposted,
late as it is.
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com