This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: glibc build error..
- To: "Davasam, Sunil K" <sunil dot k dot davasam at intel dot com>
- Subject: Re: glibc build error..
- From: "H . J . Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 19:45:02 -0700
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <10C8636AE359D4119118009027AE99870B5FAFB2@FMSMSX34>
On Wed, Aug 29, 2001 at 04:36:56PM -0700, Davasam, Sunil K wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I am not able to build glibc2.2.2 on ia64 Turbo linux Beta3.
> > gmake is going in infinite loop while building the sub directory 'iconv'.
I have no acceses to ia64 hardwares. But glibc 2.2.2 sounds very old.
I will recommend beta glibc/binutils/gcc from Red Hat if Turbo Linux
has nothing based on glibc 2.2.4.