This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: undefined symbol: __dso_handle
- To: Jeff Sturm <jsturm at one-point dot com>
- Subject: Re: undefined symbol: __dso_handle
- From: Aurelien <aurelien at fractals dot be>
- Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 02:45:57 +0200
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
> On Thu, 30 Aug 2001, Candide Kemmler wrote:
>> /home/aurelien/gcc-build/lib/libstdc++.so.4: undefined symbol:
> You have a gas with buggy support for .hidden. Try binutils 2.11.2.
OK, I have downloaded binutils 2.11.2, compiled and installed it. I have
even re-compiled gcc 3.1 (make bootstrap) and re-installed it. But the
Is there something special to do when installing the package ? I mean,
will gcc find the utilities easily ??
Thanks for your answer !