This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
test_installed on cross compilers
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: test_installed on cross compilers
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at OARcorp dot com>
- Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 16:32:21 -0500
- Organization: OAR Corporation
- Reply-To: joel dot sherrill at OARcorp dot com
Has anyone tried running test_installed on a cross compiler?
I have made modifications which are enough to get it to
invoke the compiler right for everything but when it compiles
testglue.o and can't figure out why it is using the native
compiler for that.
Does anyone have any insight? How does one even debug
the magic decisions inside dejagnu?
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development
joel@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805
Support Available (256) 722-9985