This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: The new scheduler and x86 CPUs
- To: "Vladimir N. Makarov" <vmakarov at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: The new scheduler and x86 CPUs
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 09:44:10 -0700
- Cc: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at redhat dot com>, Vladimir Makarov <vmakarov at redhat dot com>, "jh at suse dot cz" <jh at suse dot cz>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- References: <3B8C2E14.41CD486B@redhat.com> <39AB2661.EFAF26D0@cygnus.com>
On Mon, Aug 28, 2000 at 10:56:33PM -0400, Vladimir N. Makarov wrote:
> Even UltrasparcI was an OOO processor.
No it isn't. None of the ultrasparcs are OOO.