This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Web page about inlining
- To: Kurt Garloff <garloff at suse dot de>
- Subject: Re: Web page about inlining
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 13:40:17 +0200 (CEST)
- cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Wed, 29 Aug 2001, Kurt Garloff wrote:
> I put up a web page about inlining of the gcc/g++ which contains links to
> some postings and the patches as well as some of the results.
Excellent. I hope that one of our C++ or global-write maintainers will
have a look real-soon-now, after all, the first patch (which we can use
without copyright assignment) is just *three* lines!
Perhaps you could repost that patch to gcc-patches and also include a
Gerald "Jerry" firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/