Web page about inlining

Hi,

I put up a web page about inlining of the gcc/g++ which contains links to
some postings and the patches as well as some of the results.

http://www.garloff.de/kurt/freesoft/gcc/

I hope its useful amd helps you in case you want to tune the inlining and
maybe you even have some ideas on how to do it better.

Please give feedback!

PS: Copyright assignment is on its way.

Regards,
--