top-level changes

The master top-level 'config' directory lives in the GCC repo, not the src
repo, right?  I've just noticed that the copy in the src repo hasn't been
updated since early Feb.  Is there someone generally in charge of keeping
those sync'd?

Phil

--
Would I had phrases that are not known, utterances that are strange, in
new language that has not been used, free from repetition, not an utterance