This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: top-level changes
- From: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 16:44:14 -0400
The master top-level 'config' directory lives in the GCC repo, not the src
repo, right? I've just noticed that the copy in the src repo hasn't been
updated since early Feb. Is there someone generally in charge of keeping
Would I had phrases that are not known, utterances that are strange, in
new language that has not been used, free from repetition, not an utterance
which has grown stale, which men of old have spoken.
- anonymous Egyptian scribe, c.1700 BC