Re: GCC 3.0.1 Released

On 27 Aug 2001, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
> In the EGCS ages, such an announce was also posted to compilers
> newsgroups, did the SC decide it is no longer worth it?

I'm not aware of that (and cannot really imagine).

That's probably one of those things that we lost because we (as a
community, not just the release managers) hadn't documented these
procedures.

That's why I now started the htdocs/releasing.html web page.

Feel most welcome to enhance and complete this documentation!

Gerald