This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.0.1 Released
- To: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.0.1 Released
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 14:04:17 +0200 (CEST)
- cc: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On 27 Aug 2001, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
> In the EGCS ages, such an announce was also posted to compilers
> newsgroups, did the SC decide it is no longer worth it?
I'm not aware of that (and cannot really imagine).
That's probably one of those things that we lost because we (as a
community, not just the release managers) hadn't documented these
That's why I now started the htdocs/releasing.html web page.
Feel most welcome to enhance and complete this documentation!
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/