This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: MIPS/NEC VR4181 issues..
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: MIPS/NEC VR4181 issues..
- From: "Eric Christopher" <echristo at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 23:20:20 -0700
- Newsgroups: cygnus.egcs
- Organization: Red Hat Inc.
- References: <Pine.OSF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> /tmp/ccAnzuz3.o: ISA mismatch (-mips3) with previous modules (-mips1)
> Bad value: failed to merge target specific data of file /tmp/ccAnzuz3.o
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> Is there a way to link objects containing 4100-series instructions with
> ISA I-III libraries?
Without looking closer at it I'd guess that you need a multilib for the
> PS. I see 'move' instructions in the objdump -d, is that a macro, only
> mips16 should have move...?
Look out behind you!