This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Removing "*" from assembler input
- To: "Billinghurst, David (CRTS)" <David dot Billinghurst at riotinto dot com>
- Subject: Re: Removing "*" from assembler input
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 23:48:13 -0400
- cc: "'gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
>>>>> "Billinghurst, David (CRTS)" writes:
David> There are three cygwin testsuite failures due to "*" in the assembler input.
David> They are PR 3023 and PR 4107. Apparently these failures "indicate a bug in
David> the cygwin output macros". Could someone point me towards the relevant bits
David> of code.
Does the bug report mean the STRIP_NAME_ENCODING macro?