This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Compiler porting
- To: lloyd at acm dot jhu dot edu (Jack Lloyd)
- Subject: Re: Compiler porting
- From: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot COM>
- Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 18:39:26 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: mrs at windriver dot com (mike stump), gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
> > should go to the whole list and I cannot suggest a better place.
> One that note, perhaps there should be a gcc-porters list, or something? It
> seems like a fair number of questions about porting GCC to some random
> architecture show up here on gcc@. Just a thought.
This list is the appropriate one for serious people who want to port
gcc to ask questions. However, it would be good manners to read the
fine manual, FAQ, etc. first.