This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Compiler porting
- To: mike stump <mrs at windriver dot com>
- Subject: Re: Compiler porting
- From: Jack Lloyd <lloyd at acm dot jhu dot edu>
- Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 20:43:24 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Organization: JHU ACM/CS/CIRL
> should go to the whole list and I cannot suggest a better place.
One that note, perhaps there should be a gcc-porters list, or something? It
seems like a fair number of questions about porting GCC to some random
architecture show up here on gcc@. Just a thought.
Back into my hole,