This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Very early 3.1 bootstrap failure on sparc-sun-solaris28
- To: dan at cgsoftware dot com (Daniel Berlin)
- Subject: Re: Very early 3.1 bootstrap failure on sparc-sun-solaris28
- From: Brad Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 15:39:00 -0500 (EST)
- Cc: lucier at math dot purdue dot edu (Brad Lucier), gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, vmakarov at touchme dot toronto dot redhat dot com
> This also happens on rs6000.
> I got around it by just defining a simple bs automaton, like the
> example in the docs.
Yes, I tried it on rs6000, too. My guess is that most ports will
fail today unless "simple bs automaton"s are defined for them. I'll
leave this for someone else.