GCC status on Linux/SPARC32

Hi,

  I just built GCC 3.0.1 on my SPARCStation5. It build just fine (at least
C and C++ support, I don't care about ObjC/Java/F77/whatever), but, when I
compile my program, the executable gives a Bus Error (not gcc, my
executable). I've built this program on a huge variety of systems and
compilers without trouble (including egcs 1.1.2 and gcc 2.95.2 on SPARC),
so I'm 99.9% sure that it's a problem with gcc.

GCC was compiled with egcs 1.1.2, and using whatever binutils were shipped
with RedHat 6.2 SPARC.

Any ideas? I was compiling with high optimizations on, I'll try lowering
those down some tonight and see what happens. But as far as getting a good
gcc exectuable? Compiling gcc3 with -O? Replacing my binutils? Using 3.1
CVS? Just waiting until it's fixed?

Thanks,

Jack