This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.0.1 Released
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.0.1 Released
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: 27 Aug 2001 22:18:33 +0200
- Cc: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
"Joseph S. Myers" <email@example.com> writes:
| On Mon, 20 Aug 2001, Mark Mitchell wrote:
| > GCC 3.0.1 has been released.
| This announcement still doesn't seem to have reached gcc-announce.
In the EGCS ages, such an announce was also posted to compilers
newsgroups, did the SC decide it is no longer worth it?
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com