This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc Postscript manual
- To: Bernd Schmid <bsc at FIZ-Karlsruhe dot DE>
- Subject: Re: gcc Postscript manual
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 14:25:36 +0200 (CEST)
- cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Mon, 27 Aug 2001, Bernd Schmid wrote:
> I downloaded the postscript version of the gcc manual (2.95.2 and
> 2.95.3) from www.gnu.org/software/gcc/onlinedocs/ Neither ghostscript
> nor acrobat distiller could work with it. Are you sure that these
> files are postscript files?
Yes. I just tried and it worked fine for me.
If you obtained the files with an extension of .gz, did you gunzip them
Gerald "Jerry" firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/