This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: bootstrap fail on darwin
- To: Andreas Tobler <toa at pop dot agri dot ch>
- Subject: Re: bootstrap fail on darwin
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 14:26:17 -0700
- Cc: GCC <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>
- References: <3B856650.A951286F@pop.agri.ch> <3B866214.3F479B30@pop.agri.ch>
On Fri, Aug 24, 2001 at 04:17:56PM +0200, Andreas Tobler wrote:
> Is it possible that we have to add something like this in
> #define UNALIGNED_SHORT_ASM_OP "\t.int\t2,"
> #define UNALIGNED_INT_ASM_OP "\t.long\t4,"
> #define UNALIGNED_DOUBLE_INT_ASM_OP "\t.long\t8,"
Someone from Apple will have to comment on whether this is
the correct assembly syntax. It is what is needed so solve
the problem, however.