This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Removing annoying warnings
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: Removing annoying warnings
- From: Magnus Fromreide <magfr at lysator dot liu dot se>
- Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 16:20:51 +0200 (MET DST)
- Cc: Loïc Joly <Loic dot Joly at renault dot com>
Well, there is no way to turn of it for just that instance but the option
-Wno-ctor-dtor-privacy turns off that warning globally.
My personal opinon is that the compiler shouldn't issue that warning
unless the user tries to access the constructor from outside the class.