This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch] C++ inlining heuristics changed (3.0.1)
- To: Daniel Berlin <dan at cgsoftware dot com>
- Subject: Re: [Patch] C++ inlining heuristics changed (3.0.1)
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 15:14:18 +0200 (CEST)
- cc: Kurt Garloff <kurt at garloff dot de>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Thu, 23 Aug 2001, Daniel Berlin wrote:
>> I'm afraid this is not sufficient for us to accept and install this
>> patch -- we need a real copyright assignment to the FSF.
> I'm not sure in this case, it's less than 30 lines of code.
> Isn't this small enough to not require assignment?
No. Anything of this size not *completely* trivial requires an assignment
(PS: Please don't quote entires messages including .sigs...)