This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bug in complex::norm
- To: nbecker at fred dot net
- Subject: Re: Bug in complex::norm
- From: Joern Rennecke <amylaar at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 23:41:04 +0100 (BST)
- Cc: amylaar at redhat dot com (Joern Rennecke),gdr at codesourcery dot com (Gabriel Dos Reis),loreti at pd dot infn dot it (Maurizio Loreti), gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
> Sorry, I don't know what "maximum norm" means. Do you have a
It's the maximum of the absolute values of each vector component.