This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bug in complex::norm
- To: gdr at codesourcery dot com (Gabriel Dos Reis)
- Subject: Re: Bug in complex::norm
- From: Joern Rennecke <amylaar at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 19:28:59 +0100 (BST)
- Cc: loreti at pd dot infn dot it (Maurizio Loreti), gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org,gdr at codesourcery dot com, nbecker at fred dot net
> I don't recall if I changed norm's implementation, and if so I don't
> recall why. But we should have a less inefficient implementation.
Is norm required to be the euclidian norm? I would think that it is
faster to compute the maximum norm.