Removing annoying warnings

Hello,

I wonder if there is any way to locally disable a warning that I know is
useless (in my case, a warning stating that my class has not public
constructor and no friends, which is normal, since it is a singleton) ?

In the other compiler I know, there is a pragma way to do this, is there
anything similar with g++ ? I loocked in the doc, but could not find
anything.

--
Loc

PS : I am not sure i totally understand the difference between
gcc@gcc.gnu.org and gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org, so please let me know if I