Re: Maintainer for Athlon and K6 backends?

> Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc@mediaone.net> writes:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Is there a maintainer (official or unofficial) for the
> > AMD K6 and Athlon backends?
> >
> > Roy Cain <cain@nationwide.net> was wondering who to
> > ask about the PR he filed:
> > http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-bugs/2001-08/msg00677.html
> >
> > which involved the K6 backend.
>
> Jan Hubicka might be the right person to ask  - Jan, if this is
> something for you, can you answer on the gcc list, please?
Yes, I've made the k6 support and even when I don't use it anymore
I feel responsible to fix the bugs.

I was looking at the bugreport and have patch for it at home.  Unfortuantely
I am now busy by the school project and don't have time to cleanup and post
my patches till end of month.  I will try to send this one anyway.

Honza