This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Maintainer for Athlon and K6 backends?
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, rodrigc at mediaone dot net
- Subject: Re: Maintainer for Athlon and K6 backends?
- From: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 18:19:03 +0200
- Cc: Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc at mediaone dot net>, Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- References: <20010821174135.A14834@mediaone.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Craig Rodrigues <email@example.com> writes:
> > Hi,
> > Is there a maintainer (official or unofficial) for the
> > AMD K6 and Athlon backends?
> > Roy Cain <firstname.lastname@example.org> was wondering who to
> > ask about the PR he filed:
> > http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-bugs/2001-08/msg00677.html
> > which involved the K6 backend.
> Jan Hubicka might be the right person to ask - Jan, if this is
> something for you, can you answer on the gcc list, please?
Yes, I've made the k6 support and even when I don't use it anymore
I feel responsible to fix the bugs.
I was looking at the bugreport and have patch for it at home. Unfortuantely
I am now busy by the school project and don't have time to cleanup and post
my patches till end of month. I will try to send this one anyway.
> Andreas Jaeger
> SuSE Labs email@example.com
> private firstname.lastname@example.org